Dunecrest American School in Dubai provides a future-focused American and IB Diploma program grounded in academic excellence and personal achievement.
- Established by Esol Education, with over 40 years of educational experience, and a global network of 10 international schools
- STEAM-led, cross-curricular, project-based learning
- International, competitive and intramural sports across 3 seasons
- Over 100 engaging teams, clubs and extra-curricular activities
- Buddy system for new students and welcome events for new families
- 100% in-person learning with spacious classrooms and stringent COVID-19 safety measures
- Located close to Al Barari and Arabian Ranches
JOIN OUR FAMILY
Our experienced admissions team has supported hundreds of families with their school transitions, from overseas as well as within Dubai. Send us an inquiry to begin your child's educational journey at Dunecrest!
For job inquiries, please visit our careers page
PROJECT-BASED, CROSS-CURRICULAR LEARNING
Dunecrest is accredited by MSA CESS and is an authorized IB World School offering the IBDP in Grades 11 & 12.
Our curriculum embraces authentic, project-based learning in the form of cross-curricular units that are underpinned by the U.S. Common Core and AERO (American Education Reaches Out) standards set by the U.S. Department of Education's Office of Overseas Schools.
COMPETITIVE SPORTS & INCLUSIVE INTRAMURALS
The Dunecrest Athletics program is the cornerstone of our community. We support students of all interests and abilities, and offer a range of competitive and intramural sports such as: Soccer, Basketball, Track & Field, Swimming, Volleyball, Badminton, and Tennis. Our athletics complex comprises
- A regulation-sized soccer field
- 1500 sq.m. indoor gymnasium
- Outdoor multi-purpose pitch
- Professionally-laid running track
- 20 meter, six-lane swimming pool
WE LOVE SCHOOL!
Hear from our parents, teachers and students as they share their favorite things about the Dunecrest community!
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING
Schedule a tour and meet our team! We are available from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (weekdays) via phone or Zoom to answer inquiries, guide your application, and tell you more about the Dunecrest difference.